Monday 23 January 2012

Fashion Aykan-Sonam

Young actress Sonam Kapoor is the fear that the role of the youth fashion should play properly aykan because this role with many kinds of responsibilities.

Sonam said, I have only four years in c, and if in such a short time if people as role models in terms of fashion, I believe them to be difficult because the role of responsibilities get even with. Sonam said their most important is that he proved himself a model citizen.

Sonam said, as long as I am a jimmadar adult, I am responsible for youth and style aykan. I first want to be responsible citizens and good Indian because it is the most important thing for me. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film the beginning of your car from sanwar Sonam these days Rakesh Om c's film part of anonymous film Santoshi Milkha part and are busy.